Terms of Service
Jobs Bulletin Philippines maintains this website and offers you a free of charge service. By using any interactive services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
- As a condition of your use of this Web site and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to JobsBulletin.ph that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- This Web site contains one or more of the following interactive services: bulletin boards, chat areas, and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any bulletin board services, chat areas, and/or other message or communication facilities, you agree that when using one, you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
- Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
- Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights.