at L' Fisher Hotel in Bacolod
Has completed the program either in Massage Therapy NCII at TESDA
Communication skills: can communicate in English
Experience: with or without experience in massage therapy, willing to be trained
Personality: with pleasing personality and good moral character
• Welcome clients to the spa and engage them in conversation to determine the services that they need.
• Provide clients with knowledge of different types of available massages and suggest appropriate massage therapies for individual clients.
• Uphold the standards of hygiene and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
• Maintain a constructive attitude and add toward a quality work environment.
• Help in all areas of spa operation as requested by organization.
Recent jobs at L' Fisher Hotel