at MSS Cycle Trading (Motorstar) in Manila
Qualifications and Skills:
• Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
• Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, or material stress factors to determine design specifications.
• Provide technical advice to industrial or managerial personnel regarding design, construction, or program modifications or structural repairs.
• Test soils or materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
• Manage and direct the construction, operations, or maintenance activities at project site.
• Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations or establish reference points, grades, or elevations to guide construction.
• Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
• Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems or structures using computer assisted design or drawing tools.
• Prepare or present public reports on topics such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, or property and right-of-way descriptions.
• Design energy efficient or environmentally sound civil structures.
• Identify environmental risks and develop risk management strategies for civil engineering projects.
• Direct engineering activities ensuring compliance with environmental, safety, or other governmental regulations.
• Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, or other topographical or geologic data.
• Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess potential project impact.
• Design or engineer systems to efficiently dispose of chemical, biological, or other toxic wastes.
• Develop or implement engineering solutions to clean up industrial accidents or other contaminated sites.
Recent jobs at MSS Cycle Trading (Motorstar)