Business Development Analyst
at Aspiree Inc. in Pasig
The Business Development Analyst shall be working under the supervision of the Board of Trustees and the Chief Operating Officer. Also, he/she will be collaborating with other departments, whenever necessary to advance the best interest of the company.
1. In-charge with monitoring, analyzing and improving the company’s business through research, interpreting data and making recommendations based on his findings;
2. Required to create financial models, communicate with current and prospective clients, generate pitch decks and identify new business opportunities;
3. Conduct research on market insights, business opportunities, industry trends, competing organizations, customer demographics, new technologies and more. This must be done on a regular basis in order to stay caught up on recent information.
Determining whether or not his/her findings could be applied, identify the specific areas of the company that would be affected and predicting both the positive and negative results of any possible changes.
Propose a recommended course of action based on his/her findings.
4. Track and record metrics, data and statistics on company performance, connections, client retention, customer retention and finances on a regular basis and to recommend ways to improve existing procedures.
5. Perform such other functions as may be assigned from time to time by the BOT or COO.
1. Must be computer literate;
2. Must be goal oriented, highly motivated individuals who thrive off of constant analysis and improvement;
3. Must be extremely attentive to details;
4. Ability to do multitasking;
5. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
6. Must have proven competence in problem solving; and
7. Ability to Work Independently
Recent jobs at Aspiree Inc.