at One World and Seven Seas Culinary Inc. (Metro Manila)
Location: Makati City
Schedule: Dayshift; M-F
• HMO or Medical Coverage and paid Leaves (12 SL and 12 VL)- upon regularization
• Employee discounts (20%-50% discount to all products and restaurants)
• Reimbursement (transportation expenses)
• Overtime Pay
• Monitor the stock levels, update the internal database with order details and identify the items that are needed to purchase.
• Look for potential suppliers and provide constant communication with existing vendors
• Evaluate proposals and package rates from suppliers and facilitate biddings
• Update the records of invoices and contracts with our existing suppliers
• Coordinate with the warehouse department regarding deliveries and received items to assure that items are in good condition.
• Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ Custom Administration or other related courses
• With at least 1year experience in purchasing or procurement management
• Excellent supply chain management skills, oral and communication skills
Recent jobs at One World and Seven Seas Culinary Inc.