at Gentec Distribution Corp. in Mandaluyong
• Contacting potential clients or existing clients from phone directories and other prepared listings.
• Answering questions about products or the company.
• Set appointments with prospective customers
• Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
• Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Keep records of calls and sales
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Willing to work in Mandaluyong.
Skills and Qualifications
• College graduate/Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing Management or any equivalent
• With at least 6 months related working experience
• Tech Savvy
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding negotiation skills
• Ability to resolve issues and address complaints
• Able to meet deadlines/submit reports on time
• Ability to work under pressure
• Can work with minimum supervision
Recent jobs at Gentec Distribution Corp.