at EWIC Philippines Inc. in Biñan Laguna
Electrical Engineer - Responsible for schematic drawing review/analysis and perform PCB generation/layout and designs
Mechanical Engineer - To produce specifications for, design, develop, manufacture and install new or modified mechanical components or systems.
Production Engineer - responsible for the establishment of standards related to the manufacturing/ assembly materials and process.Responsible for Machine Set-up and Jigs creation
Knowledge and Skill requirements
• BSEE or Mechanical Engineering graduate (RME)
• At least 5 Year(s) of working experience for developing product specialized in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
• Required Skill(s): effective technical skills, the ability to work under pressure, problem-solving, creativity, clear communication abilities, collaboration, interpersonal skills, commercial awareness
• Good knowledge of switching power supplies for AC and DC input, switching frequencies between 40khz and 400khz.
• Familiar with EMI reduction techniques.
• Experience with Protel for schematic and PCB generation (For Electrical Engineer)
• Familiar with Pro/E, Solidworks,UG and 3D Program is a must (For Mechanical Engineer)
• Communicate effectively both written and oral.
• Work requires willingness to work on flexible schedule.
Recent jobs at EWIC Philippines Inc.