at ARB Call Facilities in Muntinlupa
• Sources vendors, negotiates prices, discounts, payment terms and ensures prompt delivery.
• Assists in the development and implementation of internal procurement policy.
• Procure the best possible materials/supplies and services at the best possible price monitoring
• Ensure that all P. O’s, SOW 's and vendor contracts are duly in accordance.
• Maintain and Update Asset Inventory Prepares / reviews purchase requisition and all request for payment to be submitted with finance
• Contributes to consolidation, reduction, of the local supplier
• Manage vendor payments and analyze budget for the actual cost.
Procurement Specialist Job Requirements
• At least 1 year of experience as a Purchasing Specialist or in a similar role.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a similar field preferred.
• Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application software, purchasing, and resource planning systems.
• Team player with strong organizational skills.