Accounts Service Personnel
at Manila Teachers' Savings and Loan Association, Inc. in Kamias, Quezon City
The Accounts Service Personnel (ASP) acts as the receiving clerk in the office. He is the front liner who comes in first contact with the client. He is expected to entertain the old and new member with a warm smile. He is responsible in treating the members with courtesy and fairness. His primary responsibility is to project a positive image of the Association through quality service with a smile.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Gives out application forms for loans and withdrawal slips to members as needed.
• Receives the application forms for loan renewals, withdrawals of deposits and refund, Member’s Information Sheet and termination of memberships.
• Assists prospective members in their inquiries.
• Encoding and updating of member’s information and beneficiaries in the LMS.
• Takes picture of members using webcam.
• Captures signature of members using pen tablet.
• Encoding of school details in the Region/Division/Station/School Maintenance.
• Pre-computes loan at the back of MIS.
• Updates passbooks of members.
• Verifies the authenticity of the signature of the borrower and co-makers in the signature cards. Discreetly refers the member to the supervisor when the signature on the application form does not match the signature cards.
• Record & releases check of the processed loan and withdrawal.
• Sorts and tabulates loans and withdrawals.
• Reconciles the loan releases and withdrawals with the check releases report on a daily basis.
• Daily balancing of Run-up report.
• Encodes and generates billing and stoppage.
• Prints daily back-up notification from the Server.
• Upload & post positive file collection from DepEd.
• Maintains a clean and orderly workstation at all times.
• Performs all other duties and responsibilities assigned.
1. The candidate must possess a degree in BS in Accountancy or business- related courses
2. He/she must have good communication skills.
He/she must have a pleasing personality.
3. He/she must be a customer-oriented, friendly, helpful, courteous and patient to all clients.
4. He/she must have strong interpersonal skills including customer-service orientation.
5. He/she must be persuasive to details and facts.
6. He/she must have the skill in accurate and speedy data entry.
7. He/she must be proficient in computer applications.
8. He/she must have the ability to work under pressure.
9. He/she must have the ability to work well in a team environment.
10. He/she must be willing to be assigned to other lodges in different places.
11. He/she must be professional and works with the highest degree of integrity.
Recent jobs at Manila Teachers' Savings and Loan Association, Inc.