Credit & Collection Manager
at MSS Cycle Trading (Motorstar) in Manila
Education & Training
• Bachelor's Degree with emphasis on business courses
• Preferably with at least 7 years experience in credit function from automotive and other related industry.
• At least five (5) years responsible work experience in business development and planning
• Keen to details and analytical
• Capable of communicating to all levels of the organization to express ideas clearly
• Capable of utilizing various tools in problem solving
• Can manage various projects simultaneously
• Understanding and awareness of Environment, Health and Safety rules and regulations
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to influence and persuade senior members of staff, to review and alter practices, where necessary.
• Personal resilience and ability to perform effectively in a pressurized environment.
• Innovator with a positive "can do" attitude and a positive attitude to change.
• Ability to think strategically and see the bigger picture.
• Highly motivated self-starter, willing and able to act on own initiative, as well as work within a team.
• Ability to deal with conflicting demands ensuring key priorities and deadlines are met through effective time management.
Recent jobs at MSS Cycle Trading (Motorstar)