Area Manager- Visayas and Mindanao
at Aspiree Inc. in Pasig
• Reporting to the Operations Manager, the position is responsible for the Profit and Loss of stores, in an
assigned district or area. Leads and guides Store Managers and Franchisees in his/her area to successfully
and profitably operate stores while using and appreciating Operating Systems, Standards, and support.
• Leads and manages stores to achieve Market Growth/Market Share Objectives in his Area.
• Helps the Store Managers and Franchisees build and enhance their business by developing their skills;
assists and guides them in their business plans to achieve customer satisfaction, sales, people
development, productivity, cost and profitably targets.
• Works closely with the Store Managers/Marketing Services Managers on store sales building plans.
• Guides Stores in building goodwill and good corporate image by promoting the relevance of the business
to the community
• Ensures transfer of technology, systems, and programs, which will help achieve store business plans.
• Ensures attainment of high FSC by identifying and resolving area-wide FSC related issues and concerns.
• Conducts FSC and cash audit as prescribed and recommends and implements appropriate actions as
• Ensures appreciation of and consistent adherence to operating systems, procedures, policies and
standards among all stores in the Area. Ensures that business plans are consistent with the brand image
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree,
Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Food &
Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
• At least 3 years as Area Manager and 3 years as Store Manager in a restaurant or quick service restaurant,
hotel or in the retail industry.
• At least 5 years supervisory experience in a QSR or retail industry.
• Must be able to communicate well, oral and in writing, to all levels in the store operations.
• Must be able to relate well and attend to customers feedback and complaints
• Must be able to effectively manage crew orientation on store operating systems and standards (FSC,
safety and security measures, policies and procedures, values)
• Must be able to use appropriate interpersonal styles and methods in leading and inspiring individuals
toward task accomplishments
• Must be able to have full concentration on the job specially on Sales, Profit, FSC and service levels
• Must be very analytical as sales analysis is a key factor in establishing sales plans and strategies
• Must be able to establish course of action for self and others to accomplish specific goals
• Must be able to perform well even under pressure or opposition
• Can work on shifting schedule
• Can work long hours/during holidays and special occasions
Recent jobs at Aspiree Inc.