at Wonese, Philippines Inc. in Pasay
Graduate of any course
Minimum 3 years’ experience as a personal assistant/executive assistant.
Knowledge of travel management and processes
With good command of MS Office
Good presentation skills.
Should have background in Visa Processing
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling
access to the manager/executive
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
• Organizing events and conferences in line with the task
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
• Managing databases and filing systems
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Collating and filing expenses for the Managing Director
• Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector
and to the manager’s remit, e.g. completing some corporate governance reporting
(to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and
regulations) or conducting research
Job Type: Full-time
Recent jobs at Wonese, Philippines Inc.