Remote Desktop Support Specialist
at PeoplePlusTech Inc. in Manila
- Graduate of any IT related course with at least 1 year of relevant IT experience
- Undergraduate with atleast 1 year of IT experience
- Excellent English Communication Skill
- Amenable to work in shifting schedule
- Amenable to work in Eton, Centris Q.C.
To provide 1st & 2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
• Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritizing the incident
• Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
• Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
• Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
• Routing / Chasing of tickets with other resolver groups
• Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
• Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request
• Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to SDM as applicable for outage confirmation
• Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
• Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable)
• Conduct Audits and Mentor L1 Team Members
• Recording/Updating the outage / bulletin message in Remedy / ACD based on the status update received by the resolver groups
• Being compliant to all process and procedures
Competitive salary awaits!
Recent jobs at PeoplePlusTech Inc.