Off Premise Executive
at Aspiree Inc. in Pasig
– Support the Sales Manager in building plans to deliver against sales objectives.
– Lead the development and maintenance of the on trade outlet database with a focus on hotels, restaurants and high-end bars.
– Develop and follow an efficient calling cycle with national distributor on premise team.
– Maximize distribution and stock pressure in target outlets.
– Establish sustainable relationship with key customers
– Monitor visibility and ensure stand out with a focus on key accounts.
– Coordinate with Marketing and Trade Marketing teams to develop targeted and cost effective promotional and visibility tools.
– Conduct regular alignment meetings with the national distributor sales, marketing, trade marketing teams and promotional teams to effectively communicate product updates, new strategies and business development programs.
– Ensure that commercial and/or brand building objectives are fully leveraged in all existing contracted/supported accounts and spend are optimized
– Conduct product training with key stakeholders.
– Monitor and report key market trends and propose actions.
– Track pricing and highlight anomalies as part of the global pricing tool.
– Monitor and report Grey Market Activity (GMA) in market.
– Meet weekly/monthly reporting requirements: Competitors trade activities, on premise price surveys, modern on trade depletion reports (contracted/supported outlets).
– Ensure compliance with Sustainability and Responsibility guidelines
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
– College graduate
– Minimum 2+ years relevant experience – Strong persuasive and negotiation skills with the ability to build rapport and develop good working relationships – Good presentation skills – Driven and self-motivated – Positive attitude – Passion for wine & spirits is a must
– English fluency
– Good command of MS office – Relevant experience in Wine and Spirits industry or FMCG an advantage – Full, clean driving license
Recent jobs at Aspiree Inc.