Logistic Associate- Makati City
at Mattony Inc. (Metro Manila)
Location: Makati City
Schedule: Regular Shift
• Responsible for processing shipments coming in and out of the business.
• Trace, track and expedite purchase processes
• Coordinates with shipping lines, forwarders, custom brokers and relevant government agencies.
• Responsible for the effective and timely delivery of procurement of items, and services
• Manage activities related to inventory control, warehousing, receiving and releasing
• Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws, relevant legal compliance and fleet control
• Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Airline Operation/Airport Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required Skill(s): logistics, inventory, supply chain
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
Recent jobs at Mattony Inc.