at L' Fisher Hotel in Bacolod
Communication skills: proficient in verbal and written English
- with strong analytical, communication, and inter-personal skills;
- critical-thinking and reasoning abilities; ability to meet deadlines and multitask;
- mentally alert, attentive to details, has good/sound judgment
- Knowledgeable in Networking (Hotel Wi-fi and System) & Internet Band Width Management;
- Very knowledgeable in computer troubleshooting (software and hardware);
- Has background in basic electronics and accounting (for hotel and restaurant (POS) systems)
Knowledgeable in management of 3rd party application like IFCA, FCA, Oracle, Fiesta etc.
- has basic knowledge in management of E-mail Domain Server Set-up and maintenance and Data Administration
- Knowledgeable about Security Firewall Management
Experience: with at least 3 years of experience in IT work preferably in a hotel setting
Personality: must be of good moral character
• Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
• Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures
• Install and configure wireless networking equipment
• Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Identifies and procures the software needed to satisfy user requirements.
• Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
• Troubleshoots software concerns
• Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Recent jobs at L' Fisher Hotel