IT Project Manager
at Aspiree Inc. (Metro Manila)
The Project Manager is in charge of overall coordination of specific project/s assigned. He/she monitors the life cycle of the project from initiation, planning, executing, monitoring, and closing.
Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities to project team members, monitors project progress, measures project performance ensuring that it is within scope, timelines, and budget.
Prepares status reports presented to upper management and clients.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related course
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management like implementation of hardware and/or software development projects
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Confident in making project proposals, oral presentations, translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions either as software or as re-engineering initiatives
- Skilled in developing project plans in MS Project or other PM tools.
- Demonstrated skill in leading internal and vendor teams to collaborate and work within project timelines
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written especially when interacting with clients
- Keeps project within budget and monitors direct and indirect costs
- Solves problems and analyzes data to make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis
Recent jobs at Aspiree Inc.