New: Australian Medical Helpdesk Associate
at J-K Network Services (Metro Manila)
• FREE Visa Processing
• Government mandated benefits
• Sick leave
• Vacation leave
• HMO with dependents covered upon regularization
• Free shuttle service
• Performance Bonus
Schedule: Open for shifting schedule (Dayshift / Midshift)
Company Profile: A science-based company focuses on innovative healthcare solutions and products in areas of nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals. This company have operations in 150 countries with more than 90,000 of employees across the world.
• Receive inbound Customer calls and email communications and address in a professional and friendly manner.
• Provide first level support in troubleshooting customer complaints
• Ensure all inquiries and complaints are actioned as per procedures.
• Filing of all medical events and reportable malfunctions within the required timeframe.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Australian National
• Very good English communication skills
• Preferably Bachelor Degree Holder
• Diploma in Biomedical Equipment Services, Medical Transcription, Healthcare Services, Nursing, Medical • Engineering discipline is REQUIRED.
• 1 year working experience in Medical field is required
• Willing to work in shifting schedule
• Can start ASAP
Recent jobs at J-K Network Services