Food and Beverage Service Operations Manager
at L' Fisher Hotel in Bacolod
Communication skills proficient in verbal and written English
Soft skills solid customer service, speaking, problem-solving, leadership, organizational and managerial skills;
proven track record in leading a team; with strong analytical, communication, and inter-personal skills;
critical-thinking and reasoning abilities; ability to meet deadlines and multitask;
administrative and communication skills, such as those associated with giving orders and providing direction to the service staff;
mentally alert, attentive to details, has good/sound judgment
Technical skills computer literate;
knowledgeable with recipe and menu database software, inventory management software, point of sale (POS) software and computerized cash register systems
Experience with at least 5 years experience in Food & Beverage management, handling a managerial position focused mainly in service excellence and revenue generation
- Inspects dining room associates to ensure they are in proper and clean uniforms at all times
- Receives and handles complaints concerning food and beverage of service
- Serves as liaison between dining room and kitchen staffs.
- Assure that all side work is accomplished and all cleaning of equipment and storage areas are completed according to schedule.
- Direct pre-meal meeting with dining room personnel
- Relays information and policy changes and brief staff
- Assures the correct appearance, cleanliness and proper set up of the dining room
- Check the maintenance of all equipment in the dining room and reports deficiencies
- Produces sales analysis reports from POS system or IFCA.
- Assists in inventory of dining room items including silverware, coffee pots, water pitchers, salt and pepper shakers and sugar caddies.
- Maintains a warm and friendly demeanor at all times
- Assists in monitoring and controlling Food and Beverage expenses and payroll
- Approached all encounters with guests and associates in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with the hotel standards as required by cheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Plans room set up based upon anticipated guest counts and client’s needs.
- Take reservations and checks table reservation schedules
- Assists with on-going training of all F&B associates
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of each service and see that services are continually executed at the expected level and updated
- Review and performs duties of all F&B outlets to ensure procedures and quality standards are met.
- Assists with coaching, counseling and conduct performance appraisals for associates.
- Attend meetings as required by management
- Perform other duties as required by management
Recent jobs at L' Fisher Hotel