Japanese Speaking Teachers For Online Teaching Pos
at J-P English Corporation (Metro Manila)
You can choose your teaching schedule anytime between 4 AM and 12 MN.
· HOME-BASED TEACHERS
1. Full time – minimum of 8 hours a day, 5-7 days a week including weekends.
2. Part-time – minimum of 4 hours a day, 5-7 days a week including weekends.
· OFFICE-BASED TEACHERS – Full time only, minimum of 8 hours a day, 5-7 days a week including weekends.
JOB PERKS AND BENEFITS
§ Earn up to P50,000 a month
§ Get classes through either assigning or booking system with our 11 major schools
§ Choose your teaching schedule anytime between 4 AM and 12MN
§ Provide pre-hire training for demo classes and post-hire training before your starting date
§ Company will provide teaching materials
§ Home-based teachers will work at convenient time
§ Receive monthly performance-based incentives (Highest number of classes based on the target)
For office-based teachers:
§ Unbooked slots will be paid if you teach from 4 AM to 7 AM and 7 PM to 12MN if you avail the free accommodation, or 6 AM to 9AM and 6 PM to 11 PM.
§ Get a chance to meet and teach your students offline
§ Take advantage of the free company accommodation located just beside the office building.
§ After 6 months, Office-based teachers can choose if they want to stay as a freelance teacher or be a regular employee.
ü SSS, Phil health, PAGIBIG (Mandatory benefits) – 13th month pay – Fixed salary (based on the number of classes from previous month before regularization)
· With or without teaching experience (any course)
· FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply, UNDERGRADUATES are also welcome!
· Can communicate in English (conversational to advanced)
· Proficiency in the Japanese language (with or without JLPT certificate) is an advantage but not required.
· Willing to work in Quezon City (for Office-based and avail of free accommodation)
· Willing to work for at least 8 hours a day for 5-7 days a week including weekends (Full time home-based and office-based) or 4-5 hours a day and 5-7 days a week including weekends (Part time)
For our home-based teachers, you must have:
· Either your own laptop/desktop computer
· Own wired internet connection (LAN) with a speed of at least 3mbps (Unlimited; for with Data capacity, minimum of 100gb)
· A clear webcam and a headset with an external microphone (mobile earphones are not allowed)
· A good working environment conducive to online classes (no background noises, good lighting, etc.)
Applicants using any wireless connection (broadband sticks, pocket Wi-Fi, etc.) won’t be entertained.
· Provide 25 – 125 minute English lessons to Japanese students via Skype/Zoom (depending on the account assigned).
· Report to the office at least 30 minutes before the work shift (For office-based teachers) or go online 30 minutes before first class (For home-based teachers).
· Maintain good attendance and performance record.
· Post lesson memos and submit sound files on time for every class conducted (for evaluation of students’ performance, provide appropriate recommendations and monitor their progress)
· Attend training/coaching as needed.
Recent jobs at J-P English Corporation