at Suntrust Properties, Inc. in Davao
To monitor the execution of all civil/structural works at the assigned project site while ensuring that the schedule, plan, design, and construction quality are being implemented as approved.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervision of all activities of the project and ensure effective implementation and operation to meet contract obligations of the contractors and suppliers.
• Ensures that all the works and materials are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
• Prepares site daily reports, inspection requests and all applicable monitoring reports on a regular basis or as required. Collaborates with cost control and planning department in preparing progress reports.
• Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
• Evaluates and checks work accomplishment/s versus the submitted billings.
• Communicates to the management the changes in the project scope, project schedule and project cost.
• Supports the Project Management in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the handled project.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
• Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Civil Engineering.
• At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Computer literate (MS Applications), knowledgeable in AutoCAD and other software applications.
• Required competencies: Strong analytical and planning skills; Project Management, Process Improvement, Documentation Skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Applicants must be willing to be deployed at Davao
Recent jobs at Suntrust Properties, Inc.