at E-Secure Technologie Inc (Metro Manila)
• Graduate of any School of Engineering and Technology or any related course
• Male – 20 to 30 yrs. old
• At least with 1-2 yrs. work experience working in any industry that deal with the design and implementation of a construction of the project.
• Leads the technical personnel who work on the building of structures or implementation of project
• Responsible in managing, implementing, commissioning and turnover of projects.
• Responsibilities include schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project.
• Do site survey on the project assigned and provide Design Documents to be plotted by CAD.
• Provides and prepare BOM/BOQ for the assigned project
• Prepares strategy, task analysis, schedule, job hazard analysis and Gantt chart for project assigned.
• Ensure projects are completed according to project plans.
• Manage project team resources and training and develop extensive project management experience and expertise.
• Responsible for daily operations of field work activities and organization of subcontractors; coordination of the implementation of a project, ensuring it is being built correctly; project schedules and forecasts; interpretation of drawings for tradesmen; review of engineering deliverables; regular project status reports;
• Knowledgeable and can read line diagram and layout
• Analyses of problem and identifies appropriate report for documentation and action taken
• Willing to work on shifting schedule for occasional early morning, evening or weekends shift
• Willing to work on the project site, anywhere in the Philippines, until the end of the project duration or as per project required.
REASON FOR EXISTENCE
Hardware Engineer is responsible in managing, implementing, commissioning and turnover of projects that Sales team acquires. He act as PIC (Project in Charge) and oversee a group of technical crew to ensure the delivery and completion of a project.
1. Reports directly to the R&D Supervisor
2. Manages and take charge of the total project assigned/re-assigned to him/her.
3. Do site survey on the project assigned and provide Design Documents to be plotted by CAD.
4. Monitors and ensure correctness of the Design Document and ensure that it is submitted to Sales, copy furnish R&D Supervisor and R&D Assistant Head within 24 to 48 hours from date of survey.
5. Provides and prepare BOM/BOQ for the assigned project and ensure submission to Purchasing copy furnish R&D Supervisor and R&D Assistant Head within 24 to 48 hours from date of survey.
6. Prepares strategy, task analysis, schedule, job hazard analysisand Gantt chart for project assigned.
7. Coordinates with different groups with regards to materials, technical crew and tools needed.
8. Provides walkthrough, toolbox meetings and follow thru inspections up until project completion
9. Ensures completion of project and handle implementation and commissioning as well as coordinate training to end user.
10. Provides timely reports, project updates and status, this includes Gantt chart with percentage of completion and submitssame to R&D Supervisor and R&D Assistant Head on a weekly basis.
11. Analyzes and research systems being implemented and provide/suggest solutions that can improve solve and further enhance the current solution.
12. Develops and implements product designs and ensure compliance to time-frame and quality.
13. Manages technical aspects and monitor efficient deployment of new technologies and systems.
14. Performs market research using various techniques such as market surveys and search engines to ensure product compatibility with Management technical architectures.
15. Analyzes all product performance and ensure adherence to Trade Agreement Act, life period forecasts and product distribution.
16. Evaluates the software and hardware during deployment and ensure smooth functioning of system.
17. Coordinate with client’s engineering team and management to ensure efficiency.
18. Maintains professional relationships with client, third party provider and client’s engineering team and management.
19. Adheres with working schedule and working location as advised by the R&D Supervisor
20. Complies with company policies, procedures, guidelines.
21. As part of R&D team, act knowledgeably with flexibility on all security and safety system such as but not limited to GPS, CCTV, Access Control, Car Park System, PABGM and FDAS installation/troubleshoot requirement at any given time.
22. Perform and execute good open communication to the team, other department and clients if needed, by answering phone calls, text messaging, and responding to email.
23. Performs others related tasks advised by the R&D Supervisor and R&D Assistant Head
Recent jobs at E-Secure Technologie Inc