at Truelogic Online Solutions Inc in Makati
Many projects are being brainstormed, developed, and maintained each month. Because of this, we seek talented and aspiring team players who love and live the internet, with a creative mind and is not afraid to think outside of the box.
- Completes allocated tasks on time, on a budget, with great quality and sense of pride!
- Cooperates with other developers in the process of building our RESTful API & Application.
- Creates object-oriented self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Documents the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions and can adhere to strict coding standards.
- Defines individual ticket dev approach, executes code delivery and unit tests; assists with deployment activities when necessary.
- At least 3 years of experience building front/backend applications using PHP
- Strong peripheral background with different APIs, AJAX, XML, JSON and RESTful Web Services
- Extensive experience in using Bootstrap CSS framework and JQuery (version 2++)
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- A background in using different RDMS (MySQL) & NoSQL database
- Experience in optimizing page and server response speed, load balancing, security, and authentication
- A background in using any issue tracking software such as JIRA
- Has a background in using either CodeIgniter or Laravel
- Have a keen eye for UX/UI