at OSG Global Consulting, Inc. (Metro Manila)
• Record, maintain and retain all business transactions, accounting records and BIR returns of the Company or the Clients;
• Prepare and post entries to the general ledger and trial balance;
• Reconcile and maintain each accounts’ subsidiary ledgers;
• Calculate and prepare monthly accruals;
• Prepare monthly statutory and financial reports;
• Conduct and report account analysis;
• Recommend alternative or innovative solutions as necessary;
• Archive all business and statutory documents;
• Coordinate with Clients and external partners to resolve outstanding queries, issues and delivery of outputs;
• Perform other accounting related functions that maybe assigned from time to time.
• Male or female graduate of BS Accountancy; Graduate of IT or other business related course are welcome to apply.
• Must have a minimum of 1-year working experience in General Accounting, Internal Audit or External Audit;
• Willing to work until Saturday;
• Can easily adapt in a fast-paced and challenging work environment;
• Proficient in MS Applications (i.e. Word and Excel);
• Can work immediately;
• 5 full-time positions available.
Recent jobs at OSG Global Consulting, Inc.