Customer Service Team Lead
at Quess Corporation (Metro Manila)
At SafetyCulture, we build awesome technology products that help our customers to drive change and create safe and efficient workplaces. SafetyCulture iAuditor is the most used checklist inspection software in the world, with over 1 million inspections performed every month in over 150 countries worldwide.
Our amazing team of engineers, designers and success and support managers are located in offices worldwide across Australia (Sydney - HQ and Townsville), UK (Manchester) and US (Kansas City).
We are currently building our Manila team which will be focused on onboarding new customers and helping them convert/ build their first digital template.
The Customer Experience Supervisor will be responsible to lead a team of CX Advocates by communicating organizational and team goals, providing guidance on how to meet individual/team Objective & Key Results (OKRs), and will champion SafetyCulture’s values to his/her team members..
He/She will also be tasked to continually foster an environment of learning & development via one-to-one Coaching sessions and mentoring plans, based on Customer Commitment observations, and skill improvement needs of the team member.
The Customer Experience Supervisor also supports the organization by helping with the hiring process to ensure we tap talent with the best cultural and skill fit, propose best practices and/or process improvements as observed in operations, and keeps management updated on team performance, areas for improvement and initiatives to help improve performance.
• Accountable to ensure that his/her assigned team’s CSAT rating is in accordance to the global SafetyCulture goal of 95%
• Conduct Customer Commitment observations for all CX Advocates reporting under him/her, and provide coaching for them at least once per week (frequency depends on need)
• Learn new product and process updates and cascade them to the team via huddles or team meetings while explaining the impact to our customers
• Keeps track of individual and team performances based on set OKRs and adherence to SafetyCulture’s regulations as stipulated on the Code of Conduct
• Champions continuous improvement by recommending process changes if/when necessary, and works on areas for improvement by participating in learning initiatives offered by the organization either internally or externally
Administrative/Ad hoc (30%)
• Tracks and maintains team performance via dashboards--- try on iAuditor
• Responds to email communication in a timely manner
• Attends necessary meetings as it pertains to organizational and or product updates
• Participates in the hiring process for Customer Experience headcount needs
• At least 3 years as a Contact Center Supervisor, preferably handling a US/UK or AU campaign
• Strong listening, writing and spoken communication skills
• Strong ability to build collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
• Good exposure to Quality Management Systems in Contact Centers to help drive and improve performance QA and CSAT
• Strong inclination toward providing coaching and development for team members
• Proven track record of being able to manage and meet Operational KPIs (CSAT/QA/NPS)
• Flexible to change in a dynamic work environment
• Good ability to utilize MS Office Applications/G-Suite Applications