at Rivalhost (Metro Manila)
This Sales Executive position requires working independently with minimal supervision, building your own leads and closing deals.
Sales Executives will be responsible for achieving Revenue Goals by:
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas.
- Managing all sales activities, including lead building, and engaging these leads through the sale funnel.
- Responsible for identifying and understanding market opportunities in your assigned countries and regions
- Advising the company on a suitable product-mix
- Providing an annual Sales Plan and providing monthly updates on progress made with respect to the execution of the plan.
- Meeting self-set Sales Goals, Sales Planning, Building Industry Relationships
- Driving Quality in Sales Processes, Coaching, Gathering Competitive and Market Intelligence
- Understanding Market Trends, Positioning and Pricing Strategies
- Strengthen the lead generation and tracking processes
- Providing leadership to the day-to-day Sales operations, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- Engaging customers and prospects and keep them up-to-date about the company’s product portfolio and services
- Expanding the customer base in your assigned countries and region, to contribute to the revenue target.
- Identifying and actively searching for new prospects, analyzing sales potential and work out sales activities
This role is, first and foremost, a sales role. If you are good at selling and have advanced IT knowledge this job might be for you. The role would best suit someone previously exposed to selling in the IT space.
- Fluent (native preferred) English, excellent phone manner, interpersonal, communication, time management, prospecting, organizational, closing, and customer service skills are needed. Efficiency and intelligence are required.
- Creativity and ability to go an extra mile are also desirable.
Your daily tasks will include:
• lead sourcing/prospecting,
• qualifying your target list,
• appointment setting,
• face-to-face sales calls,
• daily reporting and Skype updates.
• CRM system updates,
• social media networking
You will have activity targets which will be monitored and measured. If you feel you have what it takes to develop sales for us, are ready for a challenge and would like to advance real-world skills and experience, contact us now.
1)Because you will be working remotely you must have a quiet, professional environment.
2)Reliable computer and fast internet connection.
3)Reliable and clear phone for sales calls.
4)40 hours per week
$750/month base salary
10% recurring Commission of all new accounts for 6-months
Quarterly Bonuses based on meeting sales goals.